Euroffice, an online stationery company, had a problem with elements of their websites, which were receiving some negative feedback from their customers and had problematic user journey
- Sole designer on the project
- Requirement gathering
- Worked closely with engineers both in the UK and in Italy
- Sketching and wireframing
- Created the final UI designs
- Created the style guide
- Discovery - Background research, user interviews
- Definition - Prioritising key pain points
- Ideation and creation - Sketches and flows
Discovery and definition
I was able to view the analytics to see where the major drop-off points were on the website. I also did key stakeholder interviews. By doing this as well as listening to some of the customer calls to the call centre and gathering complaints, I was able to prioritise the key elements to work on.
- The shopping basket
- The header
Ideation and creation
As there was also an Italian branch of the website, it was important that the final design would work with the variation in word length. I worked closely with both the UK and Italian based engineers to make sure that we could work around any issues.
As time was limited, I used a style sheet to run various ideas for the design by the CEO without having to create full page designs.